is a Direct Attached SATA to SCSI RAID enclosure providing outstanding
reliability, functionality and storage capacity.
dual redundant, load-sharing power supply modules and power management
circuitry accommodate the dynamic requirements of today's drives. This
system further includes power supply-to-drive isolation, which allows
control over voltage and current fluctuations.
16-bay SATA to SCSI enclosure has a web based management tool to allow
for RAID configuration and status, as well as hardware management.
FreeBSD Systems puts its heart
and soul into every build.
Built to perform, built to Serve, Built to last.
Popular Configuration Example
16-Bay SATA RAID System with an Accusys RAID controller for $9,985.00
- 16 x Western Digital SD RAID Edition 250GB SATA150 7200K RPM Hot-Plug
SATA Hard Drives
- 1 x VHDCI SCSI cable from back of RAID Enclosure to
external SCSI connector on Server
Premium 4U SATA to SCSI Rackmount RAID Chassis with Rackmount kit
6.95" Height, 16.92" Width, 21.7" Deep
- Hard Drive Support: Up to 16 Hot-Plug SATA150 Hard
- RAID: Included High-Performance SATA
RAID Controller Supports RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 30 and 50, and
up to (8) arrays and (128) LUNs (Logical Unit Numbers). Online Capacity
Expansion (OCE), dedicated spare and Email/FAX/pager notification
features are also supported.
- Host Adaptors: Backplane supports either one or
two SCSI Ultra320 (LVD/SE) host channels.
- Rear Panel: Two USB Ports, Serial Port
- Cooling System: (2) redundant, variable-speed hot-swappable
fan modules to assure maximum chassis cooling efficiency and operation
- Power: 2 x 460-Watt redundant hot-swappable
- Management: Web based management tool for RAID
Configuration/rebuild and Hardware Monitoring.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Warranty - Flexible On-Site
Hardware Warranty options available