The iNET1640 is an entry level, Pedestal form factor Server, that combines performance and cost savings providing sustained uptime, ease of Server Management and large internal storage capability.
supports up to two Intel Xeon Processors with 800Mhz Front Side Bus
and 2MB On-Die cache and up to 8GB of DDR/333Mhz memory and provides
the support for both 64-Bit and 32-Bit operating systems.
provides a powerful, reliable, scalable solution for many applications
and supports up to six Hot-Plug SATA Hard Drives providing 2.4TB of
FreeBSD Systems puts its heart and soul into every build.
Built to perform, built to Serve, Built to last.
Configuration Example $
- iNET1640 Entry Pedestal Server
- Intel Server Board with Intel E7525 chipset
- 1 x Intel Xeon 2.80Ghz 800Mhz FSB 1MB On-Die Cache
- 1 x 80GB Western Digital Serial ATA 8MB Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive
- 1GB (2 x 512MB) DDR/333Mhz E.C.C. Registered CMTL Certified Memory
- Dual Intel® PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet Controller
- DVD/CD-RW and 1.44MB Floppy Drive
Pedestal Server Chassis tool-less serviceability
17.5" (height) x 9.28" (width) x 19.1" (depth)
- Chipset: Intel Server Board with E7525 Chipset
featuring Intel 64-Bit Memory Technology; Supports both 32-bit and
64-bit Operating Systems.
- Processor Support: One or two Intel
Xeon Processors with 800Mhz Front Side Bus, Hyperthreading technology.
- Internal Storage: Up to Six Hot-Plug Serial ATA
Hard Drives. Dual Channel SATA 150 controller featuring Host-RAID
support forRAID-0 (Sriping) or RAID-1 (mirroring) for supported OS's
- PCI Expansion: Four independent PCI
buses and six total slots: two PCI 33, two PCI-X 66, one PCI Express
x4, and one PCI Express x16
- Network: One Intel PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet controller
- Front Panel: 2 USB Ports
- Rear Panel: Two USB Ports, two Serial Ports
- Memory Options: Up to 8GB DDR/333MHz
Registered E.C.C. CMTL Certified PC2700 Memory
- Cooling System: Two fans positioned for cooling
the main chassis and one for cooling the power supply; monitored by
Intel Server Management when this software is installed.
- Headless Lights Out: Bios and OS Console
Redirection support, PXE boot option, IPMI compliant Server Chassis
and Server Board and Server Management Software included
- Power: 600-Watt Fixed PFC Power Supply
- Server Management: IPMI; Server event
logs, power cycle, Power On, Power Off over Ethernet
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty - Flexible
On-Site Hardware Warranty options available