iNET1864 will provide
you with the 'best in class' within the limited confines of a space
saving 1U Rackmount Server, harnessing the power of dual Intel Xeon
800Mhz FSB Processors and DDR2/400Mhz memory with outstanding performance,
dependability and manageability that is essential for enterprises running
database, datacenter and other business-critical applications.
Server Hardware Management has two sides. Remote access
to your hardware (while the Server is powered on or off) and from a
Local Control Panel located on the Front Panel. At anytime, 24/7, you
are in full control of your Server.
a truly Enterprise Class Server in a 1U Rack.
FreeBSD Systems puts its heart and
soul into every build.The result: Built to perform, built
to Serve, Built to last.
Our Ready-to-Serve Option will provide you with a working Server that
can be shipped directly to your data center that has the Operating System
installed with various packages installed without the need for time
consuming initial installation procedures. As has always been the case,
we guarantee a 'login:' prompt the first time you boot when you take
advantage of the Ready-to-Serve option.
Configuration Example $
Premium 1U Rackmount Server Chassis
- Intel Server Board with Intel E7520 chipset
- 2 x Intel Xeon 3.20Ghz 800Mhz FSB 2MB On-Die Cache and
- 3 x 73GB Seagate Cheetah Ultra320 10000 RPM Hard Drives
- Intel Zero Channel RAID Controller
- RAID-1 Mirror + Hot-Spare configuration
- 4GB (4 x 1GB) DDR2/400Mhz E.C.C. Registered CMTL Certified
- Dual Intel® PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet Controller
- Slimline 24X CDROM Drive
- Local Control Panel with Advanced IPMI Module
- Locking Front Bezel for LCP
- Tool-less Telescopic Rackmount Rail Kit
- 3 Year 24/7 Help Desk, 3 Year On-Site, Next Business
Day, Hardware Warranty Support (all parts and labor)
- iNET1864 1U Premium Chassis tool-less serviceability
Height 1.7", Width 16.93", Depth 26.46"
- Chipset: Intel Server Board with E7520
Chipset featuring Intel 64-Bit Memory Technology; Supports both 32-bit
and 64-bit Operating Systems such as FreeBSD-5.x/AMD64
- Processor Support: One or
two Intel Xeon Processors with an 800Mhz Front Side Bus, Hyperthreading
technology and E64MT, with up to 2MB of cache.
- Embedded SCSI and Disk Capacity: Dual Channel
LSI Logic Ultra320 SCSI Controller; One internal connector and one
external LVD connector. Host-RAID support with RAID-0 (Sriping) or
RAID-1 (mirroring) for supported OS's.
Support for up to three Hot-Plug Ultra320 SCSI Drives
- PCI Expansion: One Full-Height
PCI-X 64Bit/133MHz and One PCI-X 64Bit/100MHz on two riser cards
- Network: Dual Intel PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet controllers
- Front Panel: USB Port and Video Port
- Rear Panel: Two USB Ports, Serial Port (RJ45
Connector with supplied RJ45 to DB9 Connector)
- Memory Options: Up to 16GB DDR2/400MHz
Registered E.C.C. CMTL Certified PC3200 Memory
- Cooling System: Four dual-rotor 56mm fans and one single-rotor 28mm fan mounted in tool-less fan module and providing cooling for the processors, hard drives, and add-in cards; two 28mm fans for cooling the power supply
- Headless Lights Out: Bios and OS Console
Redirection support, PXE boot option, IPMI compliant
Server Chassis and Server Board and Server Management Software included
- Power: 500-Watt PFC Cold-Swap Power Supply
- Server Management:
Optional LCD Local Control Panel; Ability to monitor server operations
and manage server directly from Front Panel with options for Managment
Modules with the Advanced Module having an embedded Web Server to
allow for non-OS dependant management.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty - Flexible On-Site Hardware Warranty options available