Built for Performance. Built
to Serve. Built to Last.
The iNET2364 provides enterprise class processing power with Intel Xeon 800Mhz Front Side Bus Processors which utilize Intel 64-Bit memory technology allowing for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Excellently positioned as a back end database server with support for six hot-plug Ultra320 SCSI hard drives providing the necessary power and storage within the confines of a cost savings 2U Rack Server.
This 2U Server provides superior hot-plug cooling to maintain
proper operating temperatures and has an option for 4 additional hot-plug cooling fans. When customized using the Local Control Panel option, unprecedented Server Management abounds with IPMI-2.0.
The iNET2364, a truly enterprise class Server in a 2U Rack.
FreeBSD Systems puts its heart and
soul into every build.
Premium 2U Rackmount Server Chassis
- Intel Server Board with Intel E7520 chipset
- 2 x Intel Xeon 3.20Ghz 800Mhz FSB 1MB On-Die Cache Processors
- 5 x 73GB Seagate Cheetah Ultra320 10000 RPM Hard Drives
- 4GB (4 x 1GB DIMMS) DDR2/400Mhz E.C.C. Registered CMTL
- Intel SRCU41L Single Channel RAID Controller (One Internal and One External Connectors) configured
as RAID-10 + Hot-Spare
- Dual Intel® PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet Controller
- Slimline 24X CDROM Drive
- Tool-less Telescopic Rackmount Rail Kit
- Active Locking Front Bezel
- Fully IPMI Compliant. Server Management Software included
- 3-Year Warranty with 1 Year On-Site and 2 Years Parts Replacement
2U Premium Chassis, tool-less serviceability
Height 3.45", Width 16.93", Depth 26.46"
- Chipset: Intel Server Board with E7520 Chipset
featuring Intel 64-Bit Memory Technology; Supports both 32-bit and
64-bit Operating Systems.
- Processor Support: One or two Intel
Xeon Processors with 800Mhz Front Side Bus, Hyperthreading technology.
- Internal Storage: Dual Channel LSI Logic Ultra320
SCSI Controller; One internal connector and one external LVD connector.
Host-RAID support with RAID-0 (Striping) or RAID-1 (mirroring) for
supported OS's. Support for up to six Hot-Plug
Ultra320 SCSI Drives for 1.8TB of internal storage
- PCI Expansion: Options for either
6 PCI-X 133/100/66MHz or 2 PCI-X 133MHz (Active) and 4 PCI-X 100/66MHz
- Network: Dual Intel PRO/1000 Server Ethernet controllers
- Front Panel: 2 USB-2.0 and 1 Video
Port (Video Port is absent when Local Control Panel is installed)
- Rear Panel: Two USB-2.0 Ports, 2 Serial Ports;
one RJ45 Connector with supplied RJ45 to DB9 dongle and one standard
- Memory Options: Up to 16GB DDR2/400MHz
or 16GB DDR/333Mhz or 24GB DDR/266Mhz Registered E.C.C. CMTL Certified
- Cooling System: Four hot-plug dual-rotor 56mm fans
and one hot-plug single-rotor 28mm fan mounted in tool-less fan module
and providing cooling for the processors, hard drives, and add-in
cards; two 28mm fans for cooling the power supply
- Headless Lights Out: Bios and OS Console
Redirection support, PXE boot option, IPMI compliant Server Chassis
and Server Board and Server Management Software included
- Power Options: Single or Dual Redundant 1+1 Hot-Pluggable
PFC Power Supplies
- Server Management: Optional LCD Local
Control Panel; Ability to monitor server operations and manage server
directly from Front Panel.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty - Flexible
On-Site Hardware Warranty options available