The iNET5340 Server is a reliable, scalable, and manageable Server with the versatility to support
a wide range of applications. The Server Chassis delivers the power and thermal headroom to support dual
Intel® Xeon™ processors and provides hot-swap drive bays and hot-swap redundant power and cooling configurations
to enhance availability. The chassis also features an integrated management solution, innovative technologies, and a
number of tool-less features to maximize uptime and minimize support costs.
The iNET5340 supports up to two Intel Xeon Processors
with 800Mhz Front Side Bus and up to 2MB On-Die cache and up to
12GB of DDR/333Mhz memory and provides the support for both 64-Bit and 32-Bit operating systems.
The iNET5340 provides a powerful, reliable,
scalable solution for many applications and supports up to 6 Hot-Plug SATA Hard Drives.
FreeBSD Systems puts its heart and soul into every build.The result: Built to perform,
built to Serve, Built to last.
Configuration Example $2,647.00 U.S.D.
- iNET5340 Premium Tool-less Pedestal Server
- Intel Server Board with Intel E7520chipset
- 1 x Intel Xeon 2.80Ghz 800Mhz FSB 1MB On-Die Cache
- 1 x 80GB Western Digital Serial ATA 8MB Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive
- 1GB DDR2/400Mhz E.C.C. Registered CMTL Certified Memory
Dual Intel® PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet Controller
- DVD/CD-RW Drive
- iNET5340 Premium Pedestal Server Chassis tool-less serviceability and hot-plug cooling
16.9" (height) x 8.6" (width) x 27.9" (depth)
- Chipset: Intel Server Board with E7520 Chipset featuring Intel 64-Bit Memory Technology; Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems.
- Processor Support: One or two Intel Xeon Processors with 800Mhz Front Side Bus, Hyperthreading technology.
- Internal Storage: Dual Channel SATA 150 controller featuring Host-RAID support forRAID-0 (Sriping)
or RAID-1 (mirroring) for supported OS's. Up to six Hot-Plug Serial ATA Hard Drives provide 2.40TB of storage.
- PCI Expansion: Dual-bridge design with support for PCI Express technology, enabling
seven independent PCI buses including two PCI-X 133 MHz slots, and one PCI-X 100 MHz slot.
- Network: Dual Intel PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet Controllers.
- Front Panel: 2 USB Ports and one Video Port.
- Rear Panel: Two USB Ports, Serial Port
- Memory Options: Up to 16GB DDR2/400MHz Registered E.C.C. CMTL Certified PC3200 Memory.
- Cooling System: Four dual-rotor 56mm fans and one single-rotor 28mm fan mounted in tool-less
fan module and providing cooling for the processors, hard drives, and add-in cards; two 28mm fans for cooling the
- Headless Lights Out: Bios and OS Console Redirection support, PXE boot option, IPMI
compliant Server Chassis and Server Board and Server Management Software included.
- Power:730-W PFC Power Supply with options for Redundant 1+1 Power Supplies.
- Server Management: Optional LCD Local Control Panel; Ability to monitor server
operations and manage server directly from Front Panel.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty - Flexible On-Site Hardware Warranty