iNET5364 5U Rackmount SCSI Server
The iNET5364 is powerful SCSI solution for the maximum in Dual-Processing 64-Bit extended systems. Cost effective, high-performance Server for many back-end applications such as PostgreSQL Database for high volume traffic.
The iNET5364 supports up to two Intel Xeon Processors with 800Mhz Front Side Bus and 1MB On-Die cache and up to 16GB of DDR2/400Mhz memory.
The iNET5364, a powerful, reliable Server offering leading technology in Chassis and Server Board design and functionality.
FreeBSD Systems puts its heart and soul into every build.
Configuration Example $
- iNET5364 5U Premium Tool-less Rackmount Server Chassis
- Intel Server Board with Intel E7520 chipset
- 1 x Intel Xeon 2.80Ghz 800Mhz FSB 1MB On-Die Cache
- 1 x 36GB Seagate Cheetah Ultra320 10K RPM 8MB Cache Hard Drive
- 1GB DDR2/400Mhz E.C.C. Registered CMTL Certified Memory
Dual Intel® PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet Controller
- CD-ROM and 1.44MB Floppy Drive
- Tool-Less Rackmount Rail Kit
- iNET5340 5U Premium Chassis tool-less serviceability
8.6" (height) x 16.7" (width) x 27.4" (depth)
- Chipset: Intel Server Board with E7520 Chipset featuring Intel 64-Bit Memory Technology; Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems.
- Processor Support: One or two Intel Xeon Processors with 800Mhz Front Side Bus, Hyperthreading technology.
- Internal Storage: LSI Logic Dual-Channel Ultra320
SCSI controller featuring Host-RAID (RAID-0 or RAID-1) for supported
OS's. Support for up to 10 Hot-Plug Ultra320 SCSI Hard Drives providing
up to 3.0TB of internal storage
- PCI Expansion:Dual-bridge design with support
for PCI Express technology, enabling seven independent PCI buses including
two PCI-X 133 MHz slots, and one PCI-X 100 MHz slot
- Network: Dual Intel PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet controllers
- Front Panel: 2 USB Ports and one Video Port
- Rear Panel: Two USB Ports, Serial Port and LVD SCSI Connector
- Memory Options: Up to 16GB DDR2/400MHz Registered E.C.C. CMTL Certified PC3200 Memory
- Cooling System: One 120mm and one 92mm fan positioned for main chassis cooling that can be monitored by Intel® Server Management8; both system fans instrumented to provide RPM data for fan-failure prediction and detection; one 80mm fan per power supply module for power-supply cooling
- Headless Lights Out: Bios and OS Console Redirection support, PXE boot option, IPMI compliant Server Chassis and Server Board and Server Management Software included
- Power: 730-W PFC Power Supply with options for Redundant 1+1 Power Supplies
- Server Management: IPMI 2.0; Optional LCD Local Control Panel; Ability to monitor server operations and manage server directly from Front Panel.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty - Flexible On-Site Hardware Warranty options available
Systems - Call Toll-Free 1.877.963.1900
The dependable source for Servers and Open Source E-Business Solutions