5370 Pedestal Server is a reliable, scalable, and manageable Server with the versatility to support a wide range of
applications. The Server Chassis delivers the power and thermal headroom to support dual Intel® Xeon™
processors and provides hot-swap drive bays and hot-swap redundant power and cooling configurations to enhance availability.
The chassis also features an integrated management solution, innovative technologies, and a number of tool-less features
to maximize uptime and minimize support costs.
The iNET5370 supports up to two Intel Xeon Processors with 800Mhz Front Side Bus
and up to 2MB On-Die cache and up to 16GB of DDR2/400Mhz memory and provides the support for both 64-Bit and 32-Bit
The iNET5370 provides a powerful, reliable, scalable solution for
many applications and supports up to 10 Hot-Plug Ultra320 SCSI Hard Drives.
FreeBSD Systems puts its heart and soul into every build.
Built to perform, built to Serve, Built to last.
Basic Configuration Example $2,931.00U.S.D.
- iNET5370 5U Premium Tool-less Pedestal Server
- Intel Server Board with Intel E7520 chipset
- 1 x Intel Xeon 2.80Ghz 800Mhz FSB 1MB On-Die Cache
- 1 x 36GB Seagate Cheetah 10K RPM, 8MB Cache Ultra320 SCSI Hard Drive
- 1GB DDR2/333Mhz E.C.C. Registered CMTL Certified Memory
Dual Intel® PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet
- CD-RW and 1.44MB Floppy Drive
- iNET5370 5U Premium Chassis tool-less serviceability
16.9" (height) x 8.6" (width) x 27.9" (depth)
- Chipset: Intel Server Board with E7520 Chipset featuring Intel 64-Bit Memory Technology; Supports both
32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems.
- Processor Support: One or two Intel Xeon Processors with 800Mhz Front Side Bus, \
- Internal Storage: Dual Channel LSI Logic Ultra320 SCSI Controller; One internal connector and one
rear panel external LVD connector. Host-RAID support with RAID-0 (Sriping) or RAID-1 (mirroring) for supported OS's.
Up to 10 Hot-Plug Ultra320 Hard Drives provide 3.0TB of storage.
- PCI Expansion: Dual-bridge design with support for PCI Express technology, enabling
seven independent PCI buses including two PCI-X 133 MHz slots, and one PCI-X 100 MHz slot (one-slot and two-slot riser capable)
- Network: Dual Intel PRO/1000MT Server Ethernet controllers
- Front Panel: 2 USB Ports and one Video Port
- Rear Panel: Two USB Ports, Serial Port, LVD SCSI Connector
- Memory Options: Up to 16GB DDR2/400MHz Registered E.C.C. CMTL Certified PC3200 Memory; supports Intel® Single Device Data Connection (SDDC), scrubbing, retry on uncorrectable errors, memory mirroring, memory sparing
- Cooling System: One 120mm and one 92mm fan positioned for main chassis cooling that can be monitored by Intel® Server Management8; both system fans instrumented to provide RPM data for fan-failure prediction and detection; one 80mm fan per power supply module for power-supply cooling
- Headless Lights Out: Bios and OS Console Redirection support, PXE boot option, IPMI
compliant Server Chassis and Server Board and Server Management Software included
- Power:730-Watt PFC Power Supply with options for Redundant 1+1 Power Supplies
- Server Management: Optional LCD Local Control Panel; Ability to monitor server operations
and manage server directly from Front Panel.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty - Flexible On-Site Hardware Warranty