iNET4520 4U Quad Xeon Rackmount Server
The iNET4520 is an Enterprise Class 4U Rackmount Server that provides outstanding performance for backend database applications and intense E-Commerce demands as well as in high computational environments. The Server supports Quad Intel Xeon MP processors up to 3.00GHz with up to 4MB L3 Cache.
The Chassis and Server Board sport features such as, Hot-Swap Fans, Hot-Plug Ultra320 SCSI Drives, Hot-Plug PCI Slots and Hot-Plug Redundant power supplies.
The new Intel server board features Five Peer PCI buses, providing 3GB/sec of I/O throughput. Availability abounds with 8 PCI Expansion Slots that have 4 x 64Bit/100Mhz PCI-X Hot-Plug, 2 x 64Bit/66Mhz and 2 x 32Bit/33Mhz support.
The iNET4520 is fully IPMI Compliant providing preemptive management tools necessary in preventing needless and costly downtime.
Sample Configuration $
- iNET4520 4U Server Chassis with Dual PFC Power Supplies
- IPMI Compliant Chassis and Server Board
- 1 x Intel® XeonMP processor @ 2.00GHz 1MB Advanced Transfer Cache 400Mhz FSB
- 1 x 36.0GB Seagate Cheetah 10,000 RPM Ultra320 Hot-Plug Hard Drive
- 1024MB (4 x 256MB) DDR/266 MHz E.C.C. REGISTERED SDRAM
- Intel Pro/100+ Ethernet Controller
- Intel Pro/1000XT Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- SlimLine CDROM Drive
- SlimLine 1.44 Floppy Drive
- Customized installation of FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE or FreeBSD
- 1 Year On-Site, 8 x 5 Next Business Day, Hardware Warranty Support (All Parts and Labour), 2 Additional Years Parts Replacement Warranty
- Server Chassis comes standard with Dual Non-Redundant Power Supplies (redundancy option available) and is IPMI Compliant, Hot-Plug Cooling Fans and PCI-X Expansion Slots
- Single, Dual or Quad Intel Xeon MP Processors up to 3.00GHz and up to 4MB of Advanced Transfer L3 Cache
- Dual channel Adaptec 7902 Ultra320 SCSI Controllers
- One Intel PRO/100+ and one Intel PRO/1000XT Server Ethernet controllers
- ServerWorks Grand Champion HE Chipset providing an integrated I/O bridge and memory controller, and a flexible I/O subsystem core (PCI) optimized for multiprocessor systems and standard high-volume (SHV) servers.
- Five Peer PCI buses provide 3GB/Sec of I/O Bandwidth
- Serial console redirection over Ethernet/Internet
- 8 PCI Expansion Slots (4 x 64Bit/100Mhz PCI-X Hot-Plug, 2 x 64Bit/100Mhz and, 2 x 32Bit/33Mhz)
- Expandable to 24GB E.C.C. REGISTERED DDR/266Mhz of Memory. Dual (two-way) interleaved memory provides a High-performance memory subsystem with up to 3.2 GB/sec of data transfer
- Up to 5 Hot-Plug Ultra320 SCSI drive bays provide up to 1.5TB of
- Integrated ATI* Rage* XL* VGA PCI graphics controller with 1200x1600 maximum resolution, 4 MB of video memory
- 3 USB Ports 1.0-compliant (2 rear panel and 1 front panel)
- 8-MB Flash EEPROM with Phoenix BIOS, Multi-boot BBS (BIOS Boot Specification) 1.4-compliant
- PXE headless support
- 5+1 Hot-Plug Redundant Fan configuration provides superb cooling for Data Center Environments
- Hot-Plug Redundant 2+1 430-Watt PFC power supplies
- Slimline CDROM Drive
- Slimline 1.44 Floppy Drive
- Technical Support
- 3 Year limited Warranty - 3 Year, On-Site, 24x7, 4HR Hardware Warranty Support **
Systems - Call Toll-Free 1.877.963.1900
The dependable source for Servers and Open Source E-Business Solutions